- Sleep easy knowing your home is protected against a wide range of events
- One event, one excess
- We can cover your accommodation costs while your house is being repaired or rebuilt
- Get a quote in one easy phone call.
Legal liability cover
Up to $100,000 for your legal liability if an accident happens at your house which causes loss or damage to other people’s property or injury to someone.
Temporary accommodation cover
Up to $10,000 for temporary accommodation costs.
Keys and locks cover
Up to $500 for replacement keys and locks – with no excess to pay.
One event - one excess
If one event causes you to claim on two or more of your TOWER policies, such as your house, contents and vehicle, you will only have to pay one excess.
Cover for your house if it's damaged by earthquake, volcanic eruption, geothermal or hydrothermal activity or tsunami.
Gale, windstorm, hurricane, cyclone cover
Provides cover for loss and damage due to gale, windstorm, hurricane or cyclone. (Special conditions apply).
Up to $20,000 for loss of rent and up to $1,000 for damage to fixtures and fittings if your house is tenanted.
Important: This is a summary only. For a full outline of the policy terms, conditions and exclusions please read the policy wording (below) and the certificate of insurance.
Your choice of cover
Regardless of the policy you’ve selected, you also have the choice of insuring your house for either:
- Replacement value where we cover the cost of rebuilding, replacing or repairing your house to a new condition – up to a maximum of the sum insured; or
- Indemnity value which is more limited and means we cover the cost of rebuilding or repairing your house to a condition no better than new, less an appropriate allowance for depreciation and deferred maintenance – up to a maximum of the sum insured.